Informativa ai sensi e per gli effetti di cui agli articoli 13-14, Reg UE 2016/679
The Reg. EU 2016/679 (“European Regulation on the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection and respect of the processing of personal data.
Therefore, according to Articles 13 and 14, we provide you with the following information:
ESTREMI IDENTIFICATIVI DEL TITOLARE:
The legal representative for the time being can be contacted at the office of the writer or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Scope of the processing
- execution of obligations arising from a contract of which you are a party or to fulfil, before and after the execution of the contract, your specific requests;
- fulfilment of legal administrative, accounting, civil, tax, regulatory, EU and non-EU legislation obligations;
- management of customers and suppliers (estimates, contracts, orders, transport documents, invoices, general communications or in relation to the needs of the company);
- management of litigations (contractual breaches, warnings, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, judicial disputes).
3. Methods for the processing and storage of data
In relation to scopes indicated, data are processed electronically and on paper. The processing operations are carried out to guarantee logical, physical security and the confidentiality of the data.
The processing is carried out by suitably trained in-house staff or by external parties (e.g. An accountant, other specialised consultants, other suppliers of goods or services) designated to perform specific processing operations.
The Data Controller will keep your data, as required by current tax legislation, for no more than 10 years from the closure of the financial statements for the accounting documents.
4. Nature of the data
Your data necessary to fulfil the obligations referred to in point 2 shall be processed.
5. Source from where data come from
The Data Controller processes the data acquired during:
- the contractual definition/supply or purchase agreements;
- upon under signing a quote/supply contract or purchase contract
6. Legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or third parties
Legitimate interests can arise upon exercising rights such as defence in legal proceedings or legal protection activities related to material and image damage.
7. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Your data can be communicated to:
- all subjects to whom access to such data is acknowledged by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- to our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties;
- to all those natural and/or legal persons, public and/or private when the communication is necessary or functional to perform our activity and in the manner and for the purposes referred to at point 2;
Your information will not be disclosed
8. Right of data subject
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to processing their data by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated at point 1.
Without prejudice to the rights of the controller’s legitimate interest and the obligations provided for by current legislation, the data subject can exercise their rights, at any time, as per articles:
- 15 (right to access)
- 16 (right of rectification)
- 17 (right to cancellation – right to be forgotten)
- 18 (right to processing limitation)
- 19 (Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of data or processing limitation)
- 20 (Right to data portability)
9. Withdrawal od consent
With reference to Article 6 of the GDPR 679/16, the data subject can revoke the consent given at any time.
10. How to exercise the rights
The data subject can exercise the rights, at any time, by sending:
Richiedi subito un preventivo gratuito
Compila il form e richiedi a F.A.Max un preventivo per l’intervento di sabbiatura e verniciatura della tua azienda.